Friday, May 20, 2011

weighin in

159.8 today! Yes, this means I've made my 20 lbs goal. Yes this means I've broken another barrier and made it into the 50s - woo hoo! I'm now down 22lbs.

But even more exciting? Just because I've been slack on the blog (thanks to uber busy work) I haven't been slack on the diet/exercise.

Below is a recent picture of me (about 5 lbs ago) and you will already see the big difference in my face, I almost feel like my face is coming back.


How's everyone else doing? More to come soon, I promise!

4 comments:

  1. Wow!!! Congrats Dalton! I am on a weight loss journey as well and have lost 26lbs since February! Its so gratifying isnt it? No better feeling in the world. Keep up the good work. We are all pulling for you here on Lambert! :-)

    Nikki P

    ReplyDelete
  2. You always look fab. Now you're just fabber. Well done hon. Great work!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Dalton, congrats! I'm so pumped for you that you're reaching your goals. Love you lots, Christy

    ReplyDelete
  4. I'm so proud of you and impressed by you! You look incredible - not that you ever didn't - but WOW!
    Cannot wait to see you in Florida, and have a workout buddy for a couple of days! Love you and can't wait to see you soon! xoxo

    ReplyDelete